TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Around 8p had fox news on. Picture of a BBQ grill stayed on…

Customer Question
Around 8p had fox...

Around 8p had fox news on. Picture of a BBQ grill stayed on the screen but the broadcast was still on. When I changed the channel the picture and sound went out.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Samsung 18in flat screen. About 8 yrs old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since 8pm tonight. Turned it on and off, tried to change channels.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/16/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Whats the model number of your Samsung TV?
How do you receive your TV? (e.g. over the air or cable?)

Can you get a picture and/or sound from a DVD player or any other device?