TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Panasonic tv. man ID# TC-P65VT60, serial #

Customer Question
Hello, I have a...

Hello, I have a Panasonic tv. man ID# ***** serial # MK-31050206 I have connected it to a sonos sound bar with a optical cable and i'm having trouble with the volume being very limited. meaning too low

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

The make is Panasonic, not sure of the model but you should be able to tell that from the numbers I have provided

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Going on since I installed the sound bar. have check with sonos tech and the volume works great through the sound bar when playing music through the internet. so not the sound bar. then I worked with att and the cable system and the programming of the remote with the sound bar and nothing there

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to know if they have seen this issue before

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/16/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 11 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello
WelcomeSo this is only happening if you use the cable box?other inputs are OK, the problem we find is the volume level of the box is too low,you need to contact your provider who will walk you through raising the levels of the box have you done that please?Anthony