TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can't get the tv to turn on it clicks on and off, lg

Customer Question
I can't get the...

I can't get the tv to turn on it clicks on and off

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

Lg 42pc3d

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No nothing works as it will not come on just clicks on and off

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

A couple days. nothing happened that I am aware of

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/16/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?