TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cannot use Netflix. something about a firmware update,

Customer Question
I cannot use Netflix...

I cannot use Netflix. something about a firmware update

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

UN70KU6300 Brand new

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I am not using a cable box. I am trying to access my Netflix account using the Netflix app that came w/tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Ive never been able to logon to netflix

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I contacted Netflix and they said call Samsung about a firmware update

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/16/2017
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 11 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Have you been able to download and install the firmware upgrade?

If you click on this LINK it will take you to your firmware update and instructions. Let me know if you need assistance.