TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Is not good i have a problem in my tv, UA55C6900VR, i go to…

Customer Question
Hi \is not good...

Hi \is not good i have a problem in my tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

UA55C6900VR

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I go to update and i press on ok after finished opdate the tv screen is black

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

No think happened after finish the update i read this messege - the update is finished - after this messege > i read another messege _ the system will change

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

After all those messeges the screen black

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/15/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Any idea how old is the TV and how long it have had this problem?