TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How to turn on volume of a VIZIO M43-C1 without a remote…

Customer Question
How to turn on...

How to turn on volume of a VIZIO M43-C1 without a remote control?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2-3 years max.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I can get an input menu to appear, can scroll down and pick an input. But there's 1 button on the back right (as you are looking at the back of the TV), that when depressed, a message appears TV volume turned off.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I used to the tv volume off while running other input's audio through an external audio system. I now just am trying to use the tv and it's own audio and the above message is what I receive.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I believe that is it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/16/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can use the volume buttons on the TV's control panel.

Press the + button to increase the volume and the - button to decrease the volume.