TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Vizio is flickering and then the screen turns black but…

Customer Question
My Vizio is flickering...

My Vizio is flickering and then the screen turns black but when I turn it off and on it goes bacl to normal than does the same thing all over again

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio vx42L

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv menu works and I tried the tow doffrent hdmis but it did the same thing

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

And the menu does work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

It just started

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/15/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?