TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I HAVE A 32" VIZIO SMARTCAST SERIES D TV. I DON'T KNOW HOW…

Customer Question
I HAVE A 32"...

I HAVE A 32" VIZIO SMARTCAST SERIES D TV. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONNECT A SET OF HEADPHONES

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

VIZIO 32'

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

YES, THE VIZIO . YES TO PROBLEM ON ALL REMOTE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

SINCE IT WAS NEW

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I AM USING A COMCAST REMOTE TO CONTROL THE TV

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/15/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please get me the full model number off of the back of the Vizio (for example: D32-E1). Also are the headphones you're planning on using wired- or wireless please?