TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Cant get hulu app, 43G1612c7 H00239 about 2 years old, yes…

Customer Question
Cant get hulu app ...

Cant get hulu app

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

43G1612c7 H00239 about 2 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes it works on fleabag show

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

A couple of months ago I deleted hulu from my tv not knowing it was connected to other apps like showtime

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I get the hulu logo back on my tv screen

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/15/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please confirm the make and model number of the TV?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know the make and model number of the TV if you still need assistance with this.