TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a dark, but not totally opaque, spot near the center…

Customer Question
I have a dark...

I have a dark, but not totally opaque, spot near the center of my ~2011 Sharp Aqous 60"

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

We bought it new in 2011, it's a quatron, but don't recall the exact model

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, the menu works and I'm pretty sure the spot appears regardless of the input

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I recall it appearing sometime after we had moved. it's been there for about 3 years at this point. it's pretty faint so haven't looked seriously into getting it fixed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I think we're good!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/15/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?