TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Volume will not stay up on my Samsung TV Using TV button it…

Customer Question
Volume will not...

Volume will not stay up on my Samsung TV Using TV button it goes up but drops back to 0 when I let up on button. Will not work at all with remote

Technician's Assistant: Has your Samsung done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Never before Appx 8 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started today Have done no trouble shooting

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can think of.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/15/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?