TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have sound no picture. Totally screen, About 4 years where…

Customer Question
Have sound no picture...

Have sound no picture. Totally white screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

About 4 years where can I find model

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes and yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I had a picture 30 mts prior to no picture. I took a nap and woke up to the blank screen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Where can I find the model

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/15/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?