TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv does not have pictue or sound, I have U6500 4K tv,it…

Customer Question
My tv does not...

My tv does not have pictue or sound

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

I have U6500 4K tv,it arefurbishedd model

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

All sources, there is nothing on the screen

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This tv was in a bow from Walmart .com

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

How can I get it fixed

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/15/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the full model number written on the tv`s back cover ?