TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv wont turn on. suspect a power surge during hurricane &

Customer Question
Tv wont turn on...

Tv wont turn on. suspect a power surge during hurricane & power failure

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

Samsung hlr5067waxixaa

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Nothing works as if no po=

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since power 2 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Have another tv, sharp with same problem

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/15/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

completed procedure, no help

are you seeing the standby light show at all?