TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The activation box does not appear, the TV is a Sharp Aquos…

Customer Question
The activation box does...

The activation box does not appear

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

The TV is a Sharp Aquos from 2005

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Not sure what you mean by menu, but I recently activated CBS video on the system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just tried to activate as we recently purchased apple tv for this screen. I have netflix, cbs, youtube. Is the problem with us or is it PBS?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I'd just like to access all that good pbs programming.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/15/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What specifically do you see when you open up the pbs app?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.