TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My sony tv will not work. I have tried to turn it on but…

Customer Question
My sony tv will...

My sony tv will not work. I have tried to turn it on but every time I push the on button. A little red light turns on and the screen won't light up.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

I'm not too sure of the model it is. And this is the first that the problem has been.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It's been going on for a while. I've tried to unplug it and plug it back in and use the remote

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/14/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?