TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a rca 65inch flat screen tv, last weekend I hung it…

Customer Question
I have a rca...

I have a rca 65inch flat screen tv, last weekend I hung it on the wall. I plugged everything in right and I all was workiing fine, went to bed woke up the next day turned it on (red light on) but NO picture. When I turn it on there's a blink of light then nothing.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

LED65G55R120Q. JULY 2014

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No I can't get the input or the menu screen to show up. And no my other tvs,cable etc work fine

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Two weeks maybe, and nothing really I was watching tv till I turned it off for the night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I have unplugged it for a night to see if it would reset itself. But nope

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Do you get sound from TV internal speakers as screen stays black?