TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have lost the wireless connection, E40x-C2. 2ish. My

Customer Question
I have lost the...

I have lost the wireless connection

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

E40x-C2. 2ish.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

My internet is working. modem lights, wireless router lights are all blinking. I have gone thru the menu set up 5 times and the message says "cannot connect"

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About an hour and a half ago I was watching a show on HULU and it just stopped and displayed a message saying the connection had failed. nothing happened, it just went black

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.