TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

What are the settings to get my mx-26x3 tv so I can hook an…

Customer Question
What are the settings...

What are the settings to get my mx-26x3 tv so I can hook an antenna to it and disconnect cable?? Just getting static now.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

L2614XW02 around 12 yrs.old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, the menu works.which do I use source or input

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just bought the antenna today. Taking cable out next week.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Will the antenna work if still hooked up to cable.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/14/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Have you run channel scan in TV menu with antenna plugged in?