TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have sony kdl40w600b I want another one...amazon takes me…

Customer Question
I have sony kdl40w600b...

I have sony kdl40w600b I want another one...amazon takes me to a 48.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

3yrs. i must be able to ujse wireless earphones and vcr with it or any model

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The only problem is there is a shrt and cannot use earphones.I want another 0opne..will take a 48 if it can do vbcr and earphones

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

4 months..i want a new set but it must be able to polay vcr and apple tv if 40 not available will take 48

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Amazon has a 48 buty I need to know if it is compatible with the one I have

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
9/14/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 9 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

This is a 2014 model tv, so it is actually past its service life at this point and would technically be considered obsolete. I would not recommend trying to buy this model even in the 48 inch size simply because of the age, which means that it is no longer supported by sony so you'll have issues with apps not being updated and losing functionality.

This would be the most comparable currently available model: http://amzn.to/2h4XUgY

it is a 43 inch but also available in 49 and 55 inch options, both can work with headphones (using the appropriate connections, a small converter/adapter may be needed) and it can be used for playing back vhs tapes from the composite video analog input.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2rRmuH2 and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work as an independent technician.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.