TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Where do I get the activation code for netflex on my device?

Customer Question
Where do I get...

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

About 4yr. where do I find the model number?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I have it on my tablet and I am trying to get it on the tv

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
TV Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I need to ask a few questions, please: Is your tablet Android OS based, or is it perhaps a Windows tablet? or an iPad maybe?

Louie, Technician