TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just bought the Tv 5 days ago the sound has worked fine…

Customer Question
I just bought the...

I just bought the Tv 5 days ago the sound has worked fine the 2 or three days. then after i turn on tv for 15 to 30 minutes i lose the sound

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

Sony bravia no problem turning it on

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Like i said i bought the tv this past sunday sunday monday it worked finer

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?