TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

FeaWe cannot change channels on our xfinity cannot use voice…

Customer Question
FeaWe cannot change channels...

FeaWe cannot change channels on our xfinity cannot use voice controller, either

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And how long has this been happening with the channels?

Started before the storm and we were told that it would be okay once service was restored. we received a phone call last night that all was well, but no service to our main tv. others tv can only get l channel, also

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Called xfinity numerous times, but only got a recording saying that once power was restored problem would correct - we never lost electrical power, only Comcast service

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Believe that we need a technician to come to home to review problem

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/14/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?