TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I moved and set up my TV. Everything works fine but I cannot…

Customer Question
I moved and set...

I moved and set up my TV. Everything works fine but I cannot mute or lower or raise my volume

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

UN55ES6600FXZA

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Everything WORKS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I MOVED THE TV TO MY NEW HOME. IS IT POSSIBLE THAT IT WAS DAMAGED?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/14/2017
TV Technician: Joe AV, Technician replied 11 months ago
Joe AV
Joe AV, Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I would like to assist you with this issue. Can you tell me if the volume functionality is working using the buttons on the TV?