TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I pressed a wrong button on my remote and now my Xfinity…

Customer Question
I pressed a wrong...

I pressed a wrong button on my remote and now my Xfinity remote won't do anything to my TV. Can someone walk me through this? I'd rather talk to someone on the phone because I'm a slow typist.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

About 5 yrs, it's a flip phone.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started this morning, evrything has been fine up to now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/14/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?