TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

CHANGED THE DLP CHIP POWERED UP HAD BLINKING LIGHT TURNED ON…

Customer Question
CHANGED THE DLP CHIP...

CHANGED THE DLP CHIP POWERED UP HAD BLINKING GREEN LIGHT TURNED ON AND SPLASH SCREEN CAME ON REAL CLEAR AND BRIGHT FOR ABOUT 2 SECONDS THEN WENT OFF AND LIGHT CHANGED TO BLINKING RED

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

WD6573 TURNED ON FINE LOTS OT WHITE DOTS

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

SAME PROBLEM

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

HAPPENED AFTER CHANGING THE DLP CHIP

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/14/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

There seems to be a missing digit here like WD-65737 ,WD-65735 for example

WD-65737
I'm at work right now the tv is at my dads 30 mile away i program and repair circuit boards for a wireless company
Took pic but the pic showing the multiple wire connections was blurry might have swapped the two 3 pin connectors

This is not going to work

Get refunded here http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-hl