TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It has a res X in the middle of the screen, I'll have to get…

Customer Question
It has a res...

It has a res X in the middle of the screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

I'll have to get that info for you. May take a little while

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No, nothing works on it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I lost power and when it came back on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't find the serial number, but it is your 60"model

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/14/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?