TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My jvc wont turn on, I brought it yesterday, It dowsnt seem…

Customer Question
My jvc wont turn...

My jvc wont turn on

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your JVC is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I brought it yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It dowsnt seem to have power at all

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I connected tv to power point and tried to turn it on

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
9/14/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 9 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

No that didnt work

Are you seeing a standby light show at all on the TV?

Im not paying more money

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.

Please ignore it and reply here to my last question I sent you please