Richard, Technician
Experience:  Avid TV Technician
32989067

We bought a Samsung smart screen flat TV 2 days ago. we have

Customer Question

We bought a Samsung smart screen flat TV 2 days ago. we have AT&T U-Verse. We think our U-verse box for this TV has a problem. our U-verse wi fy, pin, was put in. had to buy a very expensive cord to hook to your UV box. We get the TV going Than the screen turns black with a big red X. PLEASE Help us.. if a U-verse Could a well trained come out tomorrow to help us out. Please...
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Samsung? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Model: SAMSUNG. Operating system (AT&T U-VERSE)
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: phones 4 TV. this is a new TV. I do feel the box has a problem can we get someone out to our home, tomorrow??
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The TV hooked up wit my Wi Fy network name. put would not take our our password. Then it shower our AT&T wi fi was in the Tv. but would not accept the number.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thank you.
I will do this tomorrow. It is way past my bed time. Must work tomorrowagain thank you,
Sandy
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Thanks Sandy

I will mark this question to remain open so If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service for now by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you