TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need a LG LCD TV 42" mainboard EAX40043810 (3) L.S.Y.How…

Customer Question
I need a LG...

I need a LG LCD TV 42" mainboard EAX40043810 (3) L.S.Y.How can I obtain one for my faulty parts

Technician's Assistant: Has this happened before? And have you tried unplugging your LG and leaving it off for a few hours?

I took it to the techicians and they said that I need that part

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No and please dont take me around the world if the tv repairman told what needed

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I need the parts

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I need the parts

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/14/2017
TV Technician: Sam Dennis Bradley, Technician replied 11 months ago
Sam Dennis Bradley
Sam Dennis Bradley, Technician

you can get one off ebay iv looked for it and this is the link http://www.ebay.com/itm/Test-Work-Original-Main-Board-for-LG-32LG30R-TA-EAX40043810-3-LC320WXN-/192150020607?hash=item2cbd08a1ff:g:9A0AAOSwOgdYonTy