Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

It won't turn on when I power it up the light comes on and

Customer Question

it won't turn on when I power it up the light comes on and then it goes right off and wont start.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: Vizio E550i-b2 and yes about 3 months ago it started this off and on and now it is completely off.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: no and yes
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: about 3 months and the indicator light comes on like it is going to come on and then it stops
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 month ago.
Hello
WelcomeI am sorry you are having trouble here, let me know if you see any light on the front of the set when you press the on off switch even brieflyAnthony