TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a small HD Samsung TV (model # - LN-S1952W and the…

Customer Question
I have a small...

I have a small HD Samsung TV (model # - LN-S1952W and the sound went out and I can't find a way to get it back. I've tried everything...restarting, unplugging...and can't get it to work. How can I tell if the TV is just not working anymore or if there is another problem.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

The model # is - LN-S1952W. I can't remember but it is several years now. The MFD date is November 2006

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV menu works and all is as it was. The picture is fine but no sound at all.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just a few days and nothing that I can think of. It just wouldn't turn on one morning but was working as usual the night before.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I just remembered. I tried to DVR something the night before but the cable box attached to it doesn't have that feature, but that is a separate device and the connection for the picture is working fine.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?