Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I need help connecting my computer to my TV, I have a

Customer Question

I need help connecting my computer to my TV
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: I have a toshiba model no. 39L22U and so far I've tried using a VGA cable and a VGA to HDMI adapter because my pc does not have a VGA port
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just started trying to connect it today. Haven't tried any troubleshooting yet
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: If I need a computer with a VGA port or not
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. What happens when you try to connect, and have you selected the proper source input from the TV?

Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Please let me know if you still require assistance by responding here and I will reply back as soon as possible.