TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I NEED ACCESS CODE FOR MY TV USING AN ANTENA MOdelvr3730…

Customer Question
I NEED ACCESS CODE...

I NEED ACCESS CODE FOR MY TV USING AN ANTENA MOdelvr3730 serial #6561v14300407

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Only today just moving don't have cable yet , need to watch news ref weather

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes If possible

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/14/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Is the tv asking for a password ?

Note that myself I do not send those $26 phone offers that you will receive , they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just decline if you don`t want it .