Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a 42" Emerson flat screen TV. Model # PL-P42W-10A. I

I have a 42" Emerson flat screen TV. Model # PL-P42W-10A. I am looking for a power supply . It won't turn on.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: Emerson PL-P42W-10A. It took several times with the remote before it would turn on.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: No. Nothing works to turn it on.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It took several tries, clicking it on and off before it would turn on. It got steadily worse until it won't turn on at all.
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Does TV show normal picture when it power up?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No I don't want to call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My TV just won't power up. Can you help?

Yes, I can provide you power supply supplier info, will it work?

NOTE: Phone call or any other offer is automated and not sent by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If you think that is the problem.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Without any troubleshooting I can't be sure.

Do you have a voltmeter to check volts on power supply board in TV?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Where can I get a replacement power supply?

Then I can't be sure it is definitely power board issue, however, looking at TV symptoms it seems power board problem and replacement will tell us how it goes.

Click following link to view power board price info and to order it..

http://www.shopjimmy.com/samsung-bn44-00273c-power-supply.htm

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Did you get my previous reply?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks

Much welcome.

If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.