TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a digital to audio converter and I am trying to hook…

Customer Question
I have a digital...

I have a digital to audio converter and I am trying to hook my TV up to my analog speakers

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

It's a 4k ultra 58' I bought it 3 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the TV menu works and when I switch it from tv to audio out there is no sound

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It's been an issue since I've had the TV and I've just been able to try and fix it using an adapter I bought

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/13/2017
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 11 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Can you give me the make and model of the TV please?