TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When I try to power it on the Red light for power flashes…

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to power it on the Red light for power flashes about 4 times consecutively for about 10 seconds and will not turn on. The batteries in the remote are good and I unplugged the power source and it still does not turn on.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

It is a Samsung 6300 bought in 2013 and no prior problems.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No it will not turn on the Red light just blinks

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I went to turn it on last night and got nothing then again today

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/13/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?