TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I NEED THE HOW TO AND CODES TO PROGRAM MY REMOTE. SANYO. BUT…

Customer Question
I NEED THE HOW...

I NEED THE HOW TO AND CODES TO PROGRAM MY REMOTE

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

SANYO

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

YES BUT NOTHING PROGRAMED TO IT

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

IT IS A TV THAT HAS BEEN GIVEN TO ME BUT NO REMOTE

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/13/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 9 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

DP26640

OK, and what the remote model/ brand that you're trying to program for this TV?

RCA. MODEL RCA804BFDR
Also under the above is 2028-15. 3T45CX

OK, please click following link to download manual copy for this remote control to get instructions about how to program it and codes for different brand including Sanyo TV.

http://www.voxxintl.com/docs/common/RCR804BR/RCR804BR_OM.pdf

In case listed codes do not work on this TV then I would recommend to buy original Sanyo remote which is available with following supplier for $5 only, in my opinion original Sanyo remote is best option as it will give you full control over TV menu.

http://www.shopjimmy.com/sanyo-gxcc-remote-control.htm

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.