TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just bought a Samsung TV Model Code UN65MU630DFXZA. I

Customer Question
Hi, I just bought...

Hi, I just bought a Samsung TV Model Code UN65MU630DFXZA. I cannot get the color to show (only black and white) when using the bose 321 system. I have the sound working and the video from a DVD. The TV works fine in the cable mode. Can you assist?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model Code UN65MU630DFXZA. Manufactured July 2017.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I only have the cable, internet(wireless) and bose connected.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Problem has been from the startup.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/13/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Just to clarify, TV shows normal color picture for cable channels but no color in picture when watch DVD disc, is this correct?

- If so, how the DVD is hooked to TV? (what type of connection cord/ wire is used)