TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Let me know if possible, where is the speaker conection for…

Customer Question
Please let me know...

Please let me know if possible, where is the speaker conection for a VIERA TV tc-l32x5 hd

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Tc-l32x

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

TC-L32X5 LED TV (1366X768,60 HZ,HD TV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

NO THANKS THAT WILL BE GREAT.!!!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/13/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Are you asking about TV connectors inside TV or can you elaborate your question please?