TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Blue Ray will not come on the television screen - the…

Customer Question
My Blue Ray will...

My Blue Ray will not come on the television screen - the lights on the box work but it will not come on the television screen and hence does not work

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Sony smart television and probably about 6 years old give or take The model of the blue ray panasonic box is DMPBD89

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It started about one week ago and I check software updates and they are all current - check electric plug in and they are fine

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/13/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

- What input of TV is connected to Bluray player?