Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Need a new remote for Model TV # LCDVD326A-2. Cannot locate

Customer Question

Need a new remote for Model TV # LCDVD326A-2. Cannot locate locally
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: )x80FF maybe 7 yrs. old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: will not raise volume.......................will not shut off immediately
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no......that's about all
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Forget about the order.......................I didn't call to get a membership......................I only wanted to buy a replacement part....
why tell me I have to buy a plan........again, I DIDN"T ASK FOR A MEMBERSHIP........WHAT A RIPOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Expert:  Louie replied 1 month ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, would the TV still work using the side control panel buttons?

And would a LINK / contact information to online sellers of this remote serve your need?

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.