TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need a new remote for Model TV # LCDVD326A-2. Cannot locate…

Customer Question
Need a new remote...

Need a new remote for Model TV # LCDVD326A-2. Cannot locate locally

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

)x80FF maybe 7 yrs. old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Will not raise volume.......................will not shut off immediately

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No......that's about all

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Forget about the order.......................I didn't call to get a membership......................I only wanted to buy a replacement part....
why tell me I have to buy a plan........again, I DIDN"T ASK FOR A MEMBERSHIP........WHAT A RIPOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9/13/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, would the TV still work using the side control panel buttons?

And would a LINK / contact information to online sellers of this remote serve your need?

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.