TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I hook up my soundbar to my Vizio 60 in tv can i just…

Customer Question
How do I hook...

How do I hook up my soundbar to my Vizio 60 in tv can i just the digital optical cable

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Its about 1 and 2 years old its a E serios

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes it works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just got the sound bar yesterday I tryed to set it up but I have no sound

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I use just the optical cable to hook the sound bar to the TV

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/13/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

As you don`t seem to be available at this time I will step out for a bit , just send me a reply and I`ll get back to you upon return