TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just got new cable box and tring to program, I have pl4210…

Customer Question
I just got new...

I just got new cox cable box and tring to program, I have pl4210 model tv can you help

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your tv? And how long has this been an issue?

The only info I have on the tv is it is a Curtis pl4210al model I just now got new cable box and trying to program the remote

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv is working good with the original Curtis remote. but the Curtis remote wont work with the cox cable box.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just now got the new cable box. I had an older cable box and it wouldn't work with that cable remote only with the Curtis remote

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you provide the remote code to program the remote>?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/13/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

I will caution you up front that this probably will not work. But I can provide you with the proper code to try.

How many digits does the remote take? (3, 4, or 5)

Don't know but had sample five digit
Sorry don't want to pay. Thanks anyway

This is a paid support service, not free help.

You've already paid for the chat support here.

Separately you may be seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

I think I got option for free q/a. If I have to pay I will try something else. Thamks

You may have a free trial option if you continue on with a membership, or you can use it as a paid one time service.

There is no free help in any form for a curtis tv, and the cable co would not provide support for this either. I can help if you'd like, or you may cancel from the help page if you prefer.
Best of luck to you.

Cancel

Posting here has no affect on your account. You may self manage any billing matters from the account/help page.