Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Sharp aquas tv 09 vintage the 2 lens light all else is dead

Customer Question

sharp aquas tv 09 vintage the 2 green lens light all else is dead the power and the ops lights flash.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: lc46le700un apx 2009 vintage
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: these light flash and everything else about the tv is dead. un plug the tv no lights, plug in just these 2 lights flash. remote or set side controls ,nothing else works.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Tv was fine, lost power due to hurricane on sat , whole house gen system kicked in due to no outside power ,tv ran ok for about 1/2 hour then went dark and started the problem. now have city power back . problem same. worth fixing at this age?
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 month ago.

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
hello
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I smell rip off , Icm done with your site.
Expert:  Jack replied 1 month ago.

Too bad , i could`ve help and by the way , not an employee here but an independent tech.

Expert:  Jack replied 1 month ago.

If you got a problem then check this ; http://ww2.justanswer.com/help 1.***-***-****