Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

The power cord is plugged in but tv wont come on, hold on,

Customer Question

the power cord is plugged in but tv wont come on
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: hold on
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Ln4ooc530f1f no my other tvs are working. it was working last night amd got up this morning and its not
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I bought it in 5/4/10
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: well i moved it from one place to another in my living room and this morning i turned it on and nothing
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 month ago.

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Is there any power-light lit or blinking on the front of the set please?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No

In every case were there is no power-light lit on the front of the set you are sure you have power to the set ,have bypassed any surge limiter and maybe moved the set to a known working socket, ideally the back of the set will need to come off and checks made using a volt-ohm meter, the way it stands at present the power-board inside the set is not working (most likely) and will need to be replaced,if you think you can do this work yourself,I will be happy to help you with it, please let me know and I will provide all relevant info.

A positive rating at this point is welcome 3 to 5 stars with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days

Anthony

Do you need any more help here please?

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Hey. I didn't call you so why was I charged 33.00. As soon as I ask the question and found out I was gonna be charged more then the 5.00 I said I don't want this and to cancel the 5.00. Next thing I know I am getting a statement on my credit card bill for 5.00 and 33.00. The answer you gave me, I never saw, cause as soon as I saw I was gonna be charged extra money, I got off of the sight. So can you return my message bet back to my credit card? Than you
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
That should say return my money back to my credit card
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 28 days ago.

I am a user of the site like you are please go to the justanswer home page and follow the help links