TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Our TV noticeably darkens when the lights in the room are…

Customer Question
Our TV noticeably darkens...

Our TV noticeably darkens when the lights in the room are turned out. When I turn the lights back on the TV brightens to normal. Model # 55LS5700. Can you help me with this problem. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

55LS5700 it is 4 1/2 yrs old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works, same problem on all sources.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Problem started when we movd the TV into the bedroom and naturally didn"t want all the lights on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/13/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?