TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a samsung series 6 6100 series TV. I am unable to…

Customer Question
I have a samsung...

I have a samsung series 6 6100 series TV . I am unable to connect it to my wireless internet.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

UN60Es6100F purchased in 2013

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have been messing with the Menu. Not sure exactly what you mean by all sources/ inputs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I have never tried hooking it up to a wireless internet since we live in the country and have always been limited on the amount of internet useage

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Right now though I have 2 wireless networks going and it does not find either one.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
9/13/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 9 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Just to clarify, is it first time trying to connect the TV to wifi modem?

Also, is there any other devices such as laptop, cellphone, tab etc connected to same wifi modem and works fine?

everything else works fine. At this time I actually have 2 wifi networks working. I just got the AT&T hotspot so I would like to connect to it. My other wireless will be disconnected today or tomorrow

Thanks for the info, did you get 2nd part of question?

Do you get your wifi networks name on TV when run network setup in TV menu?

I am not sure how this works so I do not want to spend more then needed - I can usually figure this stuff out so I am hoping
To just resolve this

NOTE: Phone call or any other offer is automated and not sent by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.

Is there any other devices such as laptop, cellphone, tab etc connected to same wifi modem and works fine?

If you are not able to help me via chat I need to cancel thisand make sure no more charges are charged and I am refunded the $5

OK, contact customer service via help link on main page of website for any billing issue.

Thanks.

all other devices have connected easily

OK - Have you tried to disconnect TV and wifi router/ modem power cords from power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let wifi router/ modem reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

Just for information, you have paid $38 to website for this chat session, if you have any billing issue, contact customer service via following link..

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thanks