TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My vizio tv won't power off with the remote or the button on…

Customer Question
My vizio tv won't...

My vizio tv won't power off with the remote or the button on the side of the tv. I'm afraid to unplug it, so I'm just leaving it on

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2 years old. 70 inch smart tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu doesn't work volume doesn't work, not buttons work on remote or tv itself

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It just started on Monday. I was watching Netflix, then switched it off with my remote. Then, everything stopped working

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

That's about it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/13/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?