TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I bought my husband a new vizio 70' tv last year for his…

Customer Question
I bought my husband...

I bought my husband a new vizio 70' tv last year for his birthday in june. last week the tv went black sound was on but no picture. we shut down the tv went to bed the next day tv workd fine again. last night the tv went black in the middle of the screen only I am really upset warranty is for one year now what

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

One year old got it last june for his birthday

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Tv stopped working last week came back on and went off again last night

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/13/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

I don't have time for this please refund my deposit not interested any longer

Sorry but I am not privy to any of the money matters or subscription or trials etc. etc. not an employee here but an independent tech.

Please use this link or phone number for these questions;
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help 1.***-***-****